Disconnecting Honey and PayPal Rewards
By connecting your Honey and PayPal Rewards accounts you allow PayPal to share information with Honey for the purpose of managing your PayPal Rewards.
To manage Rewards, the following personal information is collected:
- Identifiers, such as name and email, and account location
- Shopping and Usage Information, such as shopping history, transaction value, and returns Preferred merchants or categories
- Internet and Network activity such as IP address
- Inferences are drawn from one or more of the above, including a consumer’s shopping history, that reflects a consumer’s shopping preferences.
If you have connected your PayPal and Honey Rewards accounts and would no longer like to share this information between PayPal and Honey, you will need to contact our team at email@example.com to disconnect your rewards accounts.
Please keep in mind, by disconnecting your accounts:
- Points earned while using features while logged into your PayPal Honey account will remain with your PayPal Honey account, points earned while logged into the PayPal app or features will remain with your PayPal account and will no longer be combined.
- You will not be able to redeem your PayPal Honey Rewards earned from Honey features directly within PayPal Checkout.
- You will still be able to redeem your Honey points for cash back to your PayPal Balance without connecting your points balances.