What is Droplist?
Droplist is your helpful shopping tool that lets you track the price of some of your favorite products. It’s perfect for saving items and creating wish lists.
If you see something you like but aren’t quite ready to buy, you can add it to your Droplist. When we detect a price drop at the store for that product, we’ll send you an alert. You can even organize your Droplist items into custom Collections or Tags like “My Holiday Wishlist” or “Wedding.”
When you Droplist a product, you can choose to track it for 30, 60, 90, or 120 days. We’ll also let you know when it’s about to expire, just in case you want to keep watching it for longer. Keep in mind that there’s no limit to the number of items you can Droplist – so happy shopping!
Note: Droplist is not available on every store (yet) – so, keep an eye out for the “h” button to save select items. Shipping, tax, handling, and any other additional costs are not factored into the price drop.
What stores can I shop and use Droplist?
Droplist is available on over 300 stores, including Amazon, Walmart, Macy’s, Best Buy, Nike, Kohl’s, Target, Adidas, Sephora, REI, Michaels, and much more. When you’re shopping, just look for the ‘h’ button on the right side of your screen or on the product image.
How do I use Droplist for the Honey Giftaway?
Add Eligible Items to yourHoneyHolidaysDroplist at participating stores. And if we detect a price drop at the store for that product, we’ll send you an alert. Here’s how:
- Shop some of your favorite stores. You can Droplist from hundreds of participating sites.
- When you see an item that you want to add to your holiday wishlist, look for the “h” on the right side of your screen.
- Note: If you’re using an older version of Chrome or Safari or Firefox, the “h” may be on the product image.
- Click “Add to Droplist” (hint: sometimes you have to scroll down to see it).
- Select the discount amount and time you’d like to watch for. If there are multiple options for the item (such as color or size), select which one(s) you’d like us to watch.
- Select “Add to Droplist” again to save to your Droplist.
- This step is important, as it’s your entry into the Honey Giftaway: Click “Add to your Collections” and select “HoneyHolidays."
- Note: If you’re using an older version of Chrome or Safari or Firefox, this may be called Tags. If you do not see HoneyHolidays as an option under Collections or Tags, just type it in!
- Tip: You can also shop and add items to Droplist on joinhoney.com/explore. You must be signed into your account to do so.
For details on eligible items, see Official Rules.