I want to remove Honey!
Aw, nuts! We're sorry to see you go, but we understand–– sometimes it just doesn't work out. If you're uninstalling because the extension hasn't been working properly, you can always get in touch with us at email@example.com and let us know what's up!
The steps for removing Honey depend on which browser you would like to remove it from:
In general, you want to go to your browser's add-ons or extensions window, look for Honey, then sadly...delete Honey.
Here are some browser specific uninstallation instructions, though!
- Go to chrome://extensions/
- Scroll down to Honey and click on the trash icon.
- Click on the menu icon (displayed as ☰) in the top right of the browser
- Click "Add-Ons"
- Click "Remove" next to Honey
- Click on "Safari" on the top menu bar
- Click on "Preferences"
- Click on "Extensions"
- Click on Honey
- Click on "Uninstall"
- Right click on the Honey "h" icon in the top right corner
- Click "Manage Extensions"
- Click on the "X" in the top right corner of the Honey information box to remove it.